The tequilarapido company, conscious about the individuals rights, particularly with the automatic treatments, and in a desire of transparency with its customers, has set up a policy including all these treatments, the purposes pursued by these last ones as well as the means of actions at the disposal of the individuals so that they can at best exercise their rights. For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website :
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (called " the site ") : www.tequilarapido.com
1.2 Publisher (called " the publisher ") :
tequilarapido SAS, with a capital of €113,120.00, whose registered office is located at : 6 Place Garibaldi, 06300 Nice represented by Toufik Lerari, in his capacity as CEO, registered in the Nice Trade and Companies Register, 351 066 592, telephone number: 04 92 00 80 30, e-mail address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (called "the host") :
www.tequilarapido.com is hosted by Alter Way Hosting SAS, whose registered office is located at 1 rue royale, Bat D, 92210 Saint-Cloud.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO) :
A data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to you for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly personal. You commit yourself not to use this site and the information or data contained in it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with regard to intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or their partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not imply acceptance of the uses and renunciation of proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that violates national or international laws or the rules of netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to update it.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions. You are entirely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also fully responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you abandon any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by the company tequilarapido.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
A data protection officer (email@example.com) is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform hands over the personal data they have provided to it for transmission to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address :
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer: Cyril Monnom, firstname.lastname@example.org, who is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
We recommend that you first contact us through the Platform before submitting a complaint to the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.`
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalizing services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance. Insofar reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases :
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings;
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi)
When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be considered to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable the cookies from the settings of his browser
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google cookies :
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to be offered dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are regulated by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address : email@example.com